Tuesday, November 17, 2009

2nd INTEC CLOSED & INVITATIONAL TAEKWONDO CHAMPIONSHIP

Initially, this tournament is planned to be conducted in January 2010. However, due to the dates selected are the same as another college tournament. It is postponed to March 2010. Exact dates haven't been selected. I am just a small committee number of this tournament, thus i didn't know what is happening actually.

My job is as a "designer" of this tournament. I haven't started to do my job. I will do to finish it before the new semester.

I can't promise my team to get the volunteers in March 2010 as i knew ADFP and ACTP are busy during that period.

To whomever might be interested:

If you were willing to be part of the "Family" of this tournament, please inform me as soon as possible. We need at least 50 volunteers from all programs in INTEC.

As volunteers, you will be given free T-shirts, certificate and food.

I just received sms from Faris, he asked me to do the following design:
1) T-shirt
2) Banner
3) Medal
4) ETC

I will try to master Photoshop and i hope i really can finish it before new semester starts. I don't want to affect my studies.

To those are really interested to become the volunteers, please ask me for the further details. I really hope you guys can join it. Thanks.

Happy Holidays.


No comments:

Post a Comment