Thursday, November 19, 2009

A short Summary of 2009 (January till October)

January-April--Spring Semester 
-I have had a great semester with my fellow Landoverians
-I learned more about myself.
-Class trips made me realized a lot of things that i hadn't done before.
-Visit national library for the very first time.
-Learned about how to edit movie.
-Learned more about group works
-outings with friends.
-SAT for SAT 2 and received an ordinary results.(Jan/Feb)
-Subscribe celcom broadband (Jan-CNY)
-Confession about calculus test was easy (consequence-i didn't score well for calculus 1 final grade)
-Received the first C in INTEC( fortunately, it was just mid-term grade)
-Had had my first flight (end of the semester break)
-Joined tkd tournament (poomsae)
-had joined american indulgence weeks (forced myself to join for aap's marks)
-Ko-pln with madam eliza.
-Drama-ing with my ko-pln group members.

May-July--Summer Semester 
-Took Calculus 2 with 3 lecturers-Mr.Ikhwan, Ms.Farah and Mr.Vincent
-Went swimming pool once.
-Outings with friends.
-Relay for life'09
-Charity Sale in Shah Alam Buddhist Building


July-Oct-- Fall Semester
-joined inpro and saf for chess
-joined concerto's team
-had the most 1 week holiday in one semester-due to H1N1
-Academic decline especially calculus.
-had 10 days trip to Kuching (during the mid-term break)
-had taken my toefl for the first time.
-had my first experience in the karaoke room
-outings with my friends.
-had mid-autumn festival celebration with the gangs
-the end of this semester.




Basically, that's how i spent my three semester. It seems ordinary this year as i said before this year i didn't join lots of activities like last year.


This year i have spent a lot of money and i did have a lot of outings with my friends.


In short, this year i seems to have done lots of non-beneficial things. 


We have helped a lot of people celebrating their birthdays although i didn't like to celebrate birthday. 


------------------------------------THE END------------------------------------









No comments:

Post a Comment