Wednesday, November 25, 2009

7 essays 0 done

The Wisconsin's deadline is approaching but i haven't settled my essays. I have done other parts of the application.
Done with everything except my essays.

Why writing isn't as easy as blogging?

Time to ponder.

My aim for last semester was achieved. However, i am more worry about my next semester performance. There are literature and technical writing. These two courses might kill my CGPA. I want to maintain my gcpa above 3.5.

These few days, i keep thinking what to write for my essays, but the answer was a blank.

I went blank.

My life experiences aren't enough to enrich the community of the college.

My life experiences aren't specific as other applicants.

Undeniably, i became more worry about my essay because i have read my roommate's essay to wisconsin. It was superb. Perfect!

It might take years for me to produce such high quality essays.

I will start working on my essays again tomorrow after my mood is getting better.

No comments:

Post a Comment