Saturday, November 7, 2009

Time to update about my current ordinary life...

Fall 2008
Spring 2009
Summer 2009
Fall 2009

4 semesters have gone..
2 more semesters to go..

This year i did nothing beneficially..
Thus, i can't really write a short summary of the year.
I can't really remember when i did things.
I knew that i have had my first flight this year.
So what? Times come and go... It is just a matter of time.
This year is the year of nothing except for "academic failure".
This year i seems to be lazier and lazier.
Too much things i have to ponder about.
Now, i realise that i didn't have to worry about them actually. They were wasting my time. Yeah, they did.
Time can't be reversed.
What i can do now is keep moving.

This year i would like to write down list to do for 2010. Year of possibilities. Not today but at the end of the year. Less than 2 months, 2010 will come to reality.

Next year, i will have a new personalities. I always say that but it never happen. I really hope this will be real soon.

University application is my concern now.

However, toefl comes first in the list of my concern...

I haven't started anything beneficial since i am back to kelantan. I just watched prison break, facebooked, msned, etc.

It's time to start TOEFL. It's time to say goodbye to the visual world.

It's time to move on.

Oh ya. The flood will hit my neighborhood soon. I hope it won't happen. I hate flood. It brings a lot of inconveniences. Besides, i want to sit for my toefl this coming 21 November.

No comments:

Post a Comment