Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I'm sorry!


As i expected, i didn't score well.
However, i still want to say thank you to those have never ever given up on me although i was almost giving up during last semester.

Physics 1,
I don't want to elaborate more as i have elaborated it in my previous post.

"The highest prediction for the final Grade: A+
I just say it...
But i just aim A as i have no time to study it...
Hopefully, i won't screw it up..
Wish me luck!
I score almost full mark for all my tests and quizzes, so i didn't worry about my final that much...
Well, it isn't me alone who is scoring almost full mark for all tests and quizzes, there are a quite of number of students who managed to score so for physics. Thus, please don't assume that i'm an expert in physics. I damn noob in physics.."

I failed to get A+ as i didn't do well during my final.
Thanks for giving me A, Ms. Raebah Adam.

CALCULUS III
I really predicted A- for it as i knew it's kind of impossible for me to score A as i screwed up my first 3 tests out of 4 tests. Thanks, Madam Ruzela.

Introduction to Civilization
Well, for this subject, i knew i screwed up my final paper as i really dunno what i had studied. I simply wrote out the points. Thanks God, I still managed to score B+ although i was unhappy with my results.

Chemistry 2
As i expected, i would never ever score well for Chemistry. However, i feel grateful with my chemistry 2 results.

Maybe for others my results are not that excellent as that semester was the must-score semester like some of them manage to score 4-flat.
It will always be a dream of me.

I feel grateful for what i got.


I'm sorry was said to my beloved parents. My mum was here just now and she was shocked with my calculus 3 results. She said "Your math is your strength, your outstanding ability, why you didn't score A for it?" i gave her a lot of accuses like i screwed up my first 3 tests, i managed to score A-, it was good already. Accuses are always accuses. In reality, i didn't work hard. My mum knew that. For my chemistry, she didn't say much as she knew i would say my chemistry was always like that. For physics, she was shocked, i told her my physics was always like that. Thanks god, she didn't say "perasan diri".

That's my mum. She always try her best to understand my academic stuffs but most of the time, i made her confused. That's my intention. I don't want them to worry too much about me.

Looking for for the new semester although i am going to hate that semester.


No comments:

Post a Comment