Saturday, May 15, 2010

some random update

1myselfpsl is totally different from myselfpsl
the previous blog
y? this blog, i'm always emo, emo and emo
yet, today update is also emo

yea, i'm going to purdue to further my studies but why am i still worry about maryland? i'm kiasu!
that's the answer. everyone gotten it just me is pending, so i'm worry. haha, stupid me actually.

c++ 2, so far so bad. i didn't get a single thing that i learned from lecture. haiz. assignment 1 given but i dunno how to do. die me!

hasn't gotten reply from physics 2's lecturer, only he knew the reason why i failed to score expected result for my final. i really want to know. pls tell me. tell me i'm bad in physics, i can accept it. just tell me the truth, thanks.

my friendship killing me. haiz

that's all. just to express. nothing much than that~

No comments:

Post a Comment