Saturday, May 8, 2010

results

all the results are beyond my expectation except for C++.

i never expected to score well for technical writing, literature and ctes.

i expected to score well in physics but i scored bad, worse than my worse expectation for my physics 2. anyone can tell me the reasons why i scored bad for my physics 2?

i really really disappointed.

it's like out of my world. i never score that bad for the subject i expected to score well. i didn't even had the feeling that i would score bad after final. it's really strange. super strange. i really dunno. according to my lecturer, i did bad for my final. but y, i couldn't feel it. with my grade i gotten, if just final affected it, i really have to think how bad i am in physics, it's super bad bcs i score almost full mark for the others 60%. 40% for the final, let said i lost 3 marks the max for the 60%. B+ is 87 to 90, let's said i score 89, the highest for B+, i should have lost 8% out of 40%, that's meant i lost 20 out of 100, the minimum for the final. That's means 80/100, it's really incredibly low. it's really worse than my worst expectation. or might be lower than 80!

What?

i really can't accept the reality, do i have the chance to take a look at my final paper?

i really upset.

No comments:

Post a Comment