Saturday, May 1, 2010

People have plan that will work out but i have plan that won't work at all.

This will be my super-bored summer semester.

i want to go for vacations but i don't have enough friends and don't have friends to follow me to go for vacations.

places that i want to go
1) Lowyat
2) Genting
3) Langkawi
4) Sunway Lagoon
5) Malacca
6) Penang

i also want to taste "a little" liquor before flying to USA. not implied that i never drink liquor. just want to taste it again with different people and atmosphere.

i want to watch movies. movies and movies in cinema.

although it's summer semester, i don't want to screw the subject that i will take.

i want to have fun but i want to score it.

my plan will only work on my side which is score it bcs i have plenty of time to study bcs my other plans won't work at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment