Friday, May 28, 2010

50% of the summer gone

I had had my C++ test 1 today, the only test before final examination. Screwed it or not, it doesn't matter anyway.

After finished my test, i came back to akasia while others went to sunway. I had to replace my maybank visa debit card as it couldn't be used anymore. I waited in maybank for 2 hours. while waiting, i online. hehe.

Before coming back, we went to ossp to ask about jpa medical check up, whoa, it's lengthy and "tebal". sweat==''. injection again!

After maybank, i slept till 7 p.m. my dad and mum kept calling me asking me about whether to buy this and that or not. luggage winter wear, etc. as usual, i said, sui bian la. that's no point of calling me. XD. in the end, they will decide to buy it or not. haha. well, i guess they bought the 20-inch polo luggage and one winter wear today. tomorrow they will call again for other stuffs.

the international driving license can be applied for 1 year only. haiz. super sob.

what else? brickfield wesak day-not going. sorry!

today  lowyat
29/30  May       Relay for Life 

3/4     June     Genting
5        June     Malacca
6        June     Kajang
10/11 June     Muar or Back to Kelantan

the list goes on...
hopefully.

went to nowhere in may! bcs my heart wasn't opened yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment