Saturday, February 13, 2010

Before and after arriving TM

After finishing my "business" in INTEC, Chloe and I went to KTM Shah Alam together. We met some Intec-ians there who were also going to KL Sentral. Thanks for those helping me to take my luggage. Really appreciate your kindnesses.

The train to KL Sentral was there for almost half an hour but it wasn't moving. We had to use another platform to go to KL Sentral since the train was malfunction. We arrived KL Sentral about 7 in the evening. I met Yie Wan at KFC. While waiting for her sister, Chloe had her dinner together with us. Unexpectedly, i met fellow TM-ians and Kelantaneses in KL Sentral which also meant in the same train.

About 8.10, we went into the train, the train started moving on 8.35. I can't sleep. I online for awhile since my laptop battery had not dead yet. About 11p.m, the train stop somewhere, i saw vivian passed by my bed, i thought i was dreaming. No, it was real, she was in the same couch as me. I faster smsed pc and her to confirm this matter, and yes, it was the true. We kept smsing each another until 12. After that, i fallen asleep, finally!

I woke up 7 in the morning. The people in train started talking again. About 9.30, the train arrived TM.

And here i am, home! Glad to see my room, my parents, etc.. I slept until 12.00, and then i followed my parents to KB..

We bought a lot of chickens which is rm2.88 per kg at tesco. DAMN cheap. It is fresh... About 8 chickens... We are having steamboat on first cny and bbq on 5th cny. But the chickens can't keep long, thus, just bought 8..

I bought a pair of slippers for myself..

After that, we went to aunt's house for awhile to give her 2 chickens.

:Lastly, we went back to grandma's house to prepare tomorrow dishes.

Now, i am here, blogging..

No comments:

Post a Comment