Saturday, February 20, 2010

Towards the end of my my CNY holiday a.k.a Mid-term Break

I have a wonderful holiday despite a few sad moments.

13 Feb (EVE)
-Helping grandma to prepare some food for our ancestor. (No, i didn't help at all).
-I was sleeping till they wake me up.
-After paying respect to my maternal ancestors, we started our journey to Bachok. 
-My brother was driving there. He was lost. Here, begins the same CNY story every year. 
-My family arrived almost 12 which the time was almost exceeded. We have time to pray. 
-I met my relatives from my father's side.
-As a tradition, i got "ang pau" during the eve.
-The same story as last year, they were asking me about my studies.
-We spent 3 hours there. 
-After that, we went back to grandma's house.
-No much story for the eve.
-My family didn't practice reunion dinner, both for father's and mother's sides.

14 Feb (1st Day of CNY)
-Got ang pau!
-Having breakfast in my grandma's house.
-visited neighbors of my grandma.
-Went to Tumpat as usual.
-Night, steamboat at my grandma's house.

15 Feb (2nd Day of CNY)
-Did nothing.
-evening, go to Aril/Pauh Lima.

16 Feb (3th Day of CNY)
-morning, fifah and nadya came to my house.
-staying at grandma's house.
-went to tesco to buy some stuff for gathering.

17 Feb(4th Day of CNY)
-I wake up at 11.
-Oh no, i totally forgot that my relatives from my father's side were coming.
-GATHERING
-Mum brought Laksa.
-Dad fried chicken.
-Having a great day.
-Then, went to "bai nian" at relatives' house.
-That's ALL.

18 Feb(5th Day of CNY)
-Morning, went to KB,
-First Destination-Dental Surgery, but just for3 minutes. I was crying after coming out from the clinic. 
-having bad mood since then.
-A lot of things happened.
-I was unable to have my denture yet since my denture was missing.
-I need to find a place to do my denture. i don't want denture, i want bridges or implant one but the prices in kelantan are too expensive. 
-Skip that.
-Went to tesco again to buy stuff for gathering.
-After that, went back to tm and bought something from wet market.
-Went out yamcha with pc, pw and ps.
-Night, GATHERING at my house.. BBQ
-Thought-->not so successful.
-They were not mingle around. Having their own gangs. 
-Btw, friends, thanks for coming. Hopefully you guys have had a great day.
-After that, i went to Lek Aing's house. Chat, chat and chat.
-Kampar trip was emerged.

19 Feb (6th Day of CNY)
-start working on my literature assignment.
-evening, went to Teacher Lee, my previous chinese language teacher. Thanks him i got A2 for my chinese in my PMR.
-He just moved to his new house. Whoa.
-I just realized by sending me to USA, JPA can buy 3 bungalows dy.XD.
-Went to Chiang Rai to eat dinner together with friends.
-After that, went to ai cing open house.
-We drink, drink and drink.Chat, chat and chat again.
-Went back to home at almost 12.
-Some of them continue at lek aing's house.
-I didn't go for the sake of my literature assignment.

20 Feb (7th Day of CNY a.k.a Today)
-Morning ate breakfast at TM Maju with friends again. Gathering again.
-Then i came back. I didn't go bai nian with them at jin shui's house for the sake of literature again.
-Now, i am blogging doing nothing.
-I haven't done my literature, 3 pages to go.
-Tonight will go Miss Carolyn's house.
-Utar-ians went back to kampar today morning after the breakfast.
-Jin shui fetchs his brother back to plkn's camp today.
-stpm-ers are nervous for their results, this coming thursday.
-others are going back to college tomorrow and the day after.

That's how i spent my CNY.
NO pictures taken.
No CAMERA
Sob!

Here got one, Thanks eugene for the picture. Ai Cing's Open House. Kids' "drunk" face.. Oh no!...



No comments:

Post a Comment