Saturday, August 1, 2009

Say Goodbye to TM again!

What is this? Pre-calculus!
I have to bring back my pre-calculus file. Just lend to junior! I "sayang" it so much!
I want it back in proper arrangement!

What is this?


Oh... Table Tennis Net...


Haha... It's not mine... I just helped someone to buy it.... RM 55! Dunno it is considered cheap or expensive! Good Luck for those are playing for SAF and KARISMA!










How about this? Is that me?


Yupe, it's my stuff~.





Of course, it is not new stuff. The racket is old stuff but the shuttlecocks are all new... It costed me RM 30!








How about this?




Kelantan FOOD...






Those are the things i will bring back tomorrow...



What's more?
OMG
1 Chemistry textbook
1 Physics textbook
1 calculus textbook
1 laptop!
What's else?
No clothes!
Thanks...
How am i going to carry all those things?










No comments:

Post a Comment