Monday, August 31, 2009

Kuching 21st till 31st August

Unfortunately, i didn't jot down my activities day by day...

However, i could remember vividly what i have done and learnt from the trip!...

Holiday is going to end soon.

Today, about 2 p.m, i will fly back to peninsular of Malaysia.

Besides having fun here-Kuching, i have learned a lot of differences between west and east of Malaysia. (Lazy to elaborate)

Thanks to Beverly's family for letting me to stay in their house for more than 1 week.

Thanks for feeding me as well.

Sarawak laksa, belacan bihun, ikan bakar, kiaw(wantan), sio bi, etc....

Thanks for Bev's mum home cooked meals as well.

Thanks for letting to feel i am actually in my own house's as well.

Thanks for giving me privacy as well.

Thanks for everything.

Although we didn't do a lot of outings as expected, i have had fun.

(P/s: At least i have had time to finish my assignment like Chemistry lab reports and Chemistry batteries research paper.)

Well, i didn't touch calculus at all. No mood and i didn't know how to do it!

--The weather, the food, the environment, the style--

I lazy to post about what kuching would offer you when you're here.

I just want to say one statement: Come here, it will reveal the truth! Good or bad-it's subjective.

For me, it's an eye opener for me. This is because it's quite different from what i expected.

Frankly speaking, i didn't buy any souvenirs as there were nothing capturing my eyes and my pockets. Those souvenirs were very common things like key chains, pens and etc... We could find those kinds of souvenirs everywhere we visited.

Enjoy the scenery, enjoy the air, enjoy everything while i am still here.

Going to say goodbye soon to kuching.

Will i come here again?

Pictures=go to my facebook and explore it!

No comments:

Post a Comment