Thursday, July 3, 2008

Worthy experience!

First day, i arrived section 17, S.Alam about 7.30a.m....
After the registration process, just take less than 1 hours, i went to my room and i was the third person in that room. A5/101, i am staying in block 5, first floor, there are only 3 stairs to get into my room, thank god!
My mum and dad helped me to clean up my room. Thank you. About 9.30a.m, all the JPA scholars needed to go to the dewan Cemara to give the JPA officers the JPA's stuffs. I found out that the process was quite smooth and the pm were very helpful.
Then, about 12p.m, my dad fetched me to ole-ole to have my lunch, the food was quite expensive there. Then, we went to Mydin to buy somethings so that my life could go smoothly. Next, we went back to my hostel and kept cleaning up my room. Then, my mum and dad backed to Kelantan, they went to Genting Highland first, haiz, i had no chance to go!
About 3.00p.m, we(my roommates and i) went to dewan to hear a talk and the MMS began.
MMS-lazy to talk here.
Placement Tests- English 49/70 or 70% correct-i did badly!
-Mathematics, i did well but dunno my marks yet!
Wifi-RM90 for 5 months! Today registered and paid the fees required!

No comments:

Post a Comment