Friday, July 4, 2008

BORED

I have nothing to do right now.
I would like to tell all of you about my experience living in Akasia for 4 days.

Overall, it's OK.

Well, actually i am sick right now, but not so serious, just cough and flu.

This is because the air of Shah Alam is very very "clean" compared to my hometown, Tanah Merah, Kelantan.

I hope my body will try its best to cope with the environment here.

Sometimes, it's raining, sometimes, it's a sunny day. These kind of weathers are really unpredictable.

For my english placement tests, i did badly as i mentioned before! I hope that i will not be placed in the last class. Last night, my mum phoned me, i lied her that i did well for my placement test, i don't want my parents to worry about me.

BTW, i will try my best to improve my English, i know it's seen impossible to get the highest mark but at least i will try.

For my friends, they know that my weakness is my pronunciation. I face problem to pronoun words. For sure, if i can improve it, i will stay in Malaysia or become a college dropout.

For my mathematics, i think i have no problem with that as math is my strength. Honestly, after observing all my course mates, i am afraid of my performance. They look like geniuses. No pain, no gain. Be confidence, but is that possible.

I have done my psychology test, my first and most vital weakness is get nervous easily. I am not going to deny it. I admitted that.

I admire who can talk English fluently and know lots of vocabularies. I also envy with those can organise their sentence in correct manner. I need to rethink when i want to talk to somebody when the conversation is in English.

I wish that i got some new friends here that who are willing to teach me english and only the god bless you.

FYI, i met Lee Wen just now, his communication skill is becoming better than before. Before this, he seldom talked with me, but today, he called me to start the conversation, we talked for a while, we met at Cemara CAFE, i was there to have my lunch.

He is become nicer and good looking, but still look like a malay, sorry! Me too, haiz.

Well, he is going to fly in Feb 2009, so fast, he can further his study till degree. Good man! He is taking Korea Engineering!

What's more? Oh ya, i still remember Akta 174! Most important thing for me to remember is not publish any sensitive issue.

Happy birthday to Phey Yong.

My phone POKAI dy, phone for 14 min, the maxis ate my RM5. Haiz~~

Miss my matrik friends too, but no money to call them!

Lih Huey finally told me my Acc pitman lvl 1 and 2 results, i got First Honour for both test papers, congratulations for myself, but it's useless bcs i am not in accounting field!

Congratulations to Lih Huey and Clarissa too, they got the same results as me, but i was shocked to hear that Tienni can't get First Class for lvl 2, anyway, good luck for your lvl 3 and LCCI.

I sat for lvl 1 and 2 only, that was bcs i felt that acc is not my cup of tea, why must i waste my money for useless thing?

I think that's all for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment