Saturday, July 5, 2008

USA- Can i do it?

Well, today i went to recommers gathering.
That session was specialized for USA applicants.

FYI, before i attended the gathering, i was still relax but after that, i am frustrated and in the blank right now. The details i will try my best to write out in my blog!

That session really help me a lot in term of understanding my situation. I am beginner of everything including my English and also US Universities applications. Thus, i need to work really hard so that i manage to US and get into good University.

Actually, i really dunno what universities i want to enroll? Ivy league-tough! Ivy league standard-dunno what universities are good for engineering.

The most important task is I need to improve my English as soon as possible. No more blogging, no more chatting, focusing on my English, try my best to memorise all the unknown SAT words, try to cope how to read such boring long passages, try to write out some drafts for my scholarship essays, as much as possible, etc.

Second thing, prepare all the stuffs for applying us Uni such as recommendations letter and translation of certificate and so on.

Today, i try to get my secondary school teachers and peers to help me. Fortunately, they are willing to help me and only god bless them. A million thanks to them.

SAT 1, SAT 2 and TOEFL i need prepare in this year, try to give my best!

Gambateh!

No more blogging in this short period!

No comments:

Post a Comment