Monday, July 7, 2008

A, B, C, D.........N............... IRVINE is my Class!

Today is my most depressed day since i am here. I know the reasons but i don't want to let others know, here is the place to express my feelings. First of all, today morning i went to Berjaya Times Square. I have nothing to say about that. My story begins when i saw my name in the long name lists of ADFP students. I did badly in my English Placement Test, so i have been placed in IRVINE group of 13 groups. I dunno that time i really took it for granted as many of friends said i like to do so, but honestly, i think i had tried my best. Now is the time for me to start everything especially my English. I really need someone to guide me how to excel in English, all my roommates in the in front classes such as Boston and Chicago. I feel very small when i am in the room, i don't the reason i got such feelings. My mum phoned me just now, i told her whatever in my minds, she said she can't do anything except give me the money to buy books, anyway, thank, you still support me. For the non-bumiputra especially Chinese, they are in 1st till 3rd class, i said mostly of them but not all of them. I counted my name from the back, i am 10th from the last if i was not miscounting, i counted from the back, i meant non-bumiputra. I dunno what should i do now, and shouldn't i do now!

GOD please guide me!

No comments:

Post a Comment