Friday, June 27, 2008

Unfortunate day----add some funny incidents!

Yesterday, 26 JUNE 2008( Thursday) was my unlucky day. Why did i say so?
The story began with the confirmation of my parents' salary slips. I went to my former school, SMK DMPR(1) to find Principal but he is studying in London right now. Then, i went to find PK Pentadbiran, he asked me to find guru kanan, i went to the guru kanan office, there was nobody inside there even one guru kanan. I gave up. Then i went to Lower Six classes to find Naarissa as her father is Penghulu Kampung, but her class got teacher inside, i wasn't so dare to disturb the learning and teaching process. I chatted with Asilah as her class no teacher. Before that, i went to Physics Lab, i met Tc Maznah and guessed what happened, i was surrounded with 5 Science 1 students, my juniors, they kept asking me about my scholarships and so on. Well, i just tell them what i have done. Wish them good luck. This year got student want sit for 14 subjects in SPM, wish her good luck too! Gambateh! After chatting with Asilah, i went to Bio Lab to meet my bio teacher, she knew nth about me, i quite disappointed. Anyway, it's okay as there still got many unknown teachers know that i got JPA. Is that so important? Of course it is not, but she is my teacher for 2 years! Thank you for teachers who care about me such as Teacher Bahana, Teacher Maznah, Counsellor Teacher Hasliza, Sir Bhahjan, Sir Ng and many more. I chatted with Teacher Bahana yesterday, she said,
"Instead of looking happy, you are looking worried"
Yes, you are good in prediction, i am worrying about English-You are my former English teacher, you should know how terrible my English standard is. Thank for encouraging me and keep saying that "You can do it, i believe you can do it!"

Well, after that, i left my previous school, i went home and online, i kept trying called Naarissa, can't get it. Then, i went to PPD. That was my only way to get the signature.

Then, I went home and online again.
I promised Ai Cing to go out lim teh on 8 at bomba(a place).

I got a bad habit, used to be earliest person to arrive.
I waited for others to arrive, but they didn't.
I received a call from Clarissa, she asked me to go to Selesa as it was raining, i drove my kancil to town to made a U-turn to Selesa, then i receive a call again from Clarissa, She told me that Selesa was not open, then, i needed to do a U-turn again to place to ori place. It was raining heavily, about 9, we decided to change place to KFC.
Another funny incident happened, i couldn't started on my car, Jee Cheng and Phei Chin were on the way to KFC. Then, we called Jee Cheng to fetch us, he had to made a U-turn, when he arrived, my car turned to normal, sorry, Jee Cheng, not my fault. Ai Cing's car's wiper wasn't function well. Thus, she packed her car near the bomba and left it there first as it was raining heavily.
We stayed in KFC till 10.30p.m, then went home.
What an unfortunate day!
But it is a sweet memory!
Hope to see you all again!
Bye, i am going to UITM!
Thank for being my friends.
Friendships forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment