Saturday, June 28, 2008

Tired because of finding a place for me to sleep!

I'm using Histana Hotel's WiFi!
Long story why i need to stay in Klang instead of Shah Alam. In the short sentences, the hotels in Shah Alam are fulled. That's all!
We departed from Tanah Merah about 7a.m. on Friday, we arrived Shah Alam about 3p.m, we travelled around Shah Alam to see my college and also my hostel. After that, we decided to go to KL and stay there for one night.
We checked in on 7p.m at Anderson Hotel, RM100 but Rm150 deposit. After that, we went to search for food nearby. Nothing there, so my parents decided to eat Malay's cuisine, we ordered chicken garlic and 2 vege. Then, bought 3 pau and backed to hotel.
Today morning, we checked out and we went to KLCC or to be more specific we went to KINOKUNIYA BOOK STORE. I spent RM376.75 added RM6.00 for jacketing my books. OMG. My parents were willing to give me such big amount of money just to buy my pre-uni books. Thank mum and dad.
After that, we went to Petaling Street, my mum spent a lot for her own use there. Shopping paradise, but not for me!
Then, my real story begins, we went to Shah Alam and actually we want to stay there for one night. Unlucky, the hotels are fully booked, main purpose is the registration of new students of UITM. Haiz, thus, i am here!
Bye, good luck, i need to sleep earlier so that i looked more energetic tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment