Wednesday, June 25, 2008

INTEC, UITM---ADFP--29 JUNE 2008--A New Start!

Is that possible for me to get into one of the 8 ivy league?
Is that possible for me to memorise all the 5000 bombastic words in 3 months?
Is that possible for me to get good results for my SAT on this 4 Oct?
Is that possible for me to cope with new and more stressed life?
Is that possible for me to leave my loving home?
Is that possible for me to ................................................................????????????
I also dunno!
Just wait and see.
If i fail, pls don't laugh.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I have done almost all the preparation to a new environment.
Wish me good luck!
Thank you.
Sorry for not updating info anymore bcs i quite busy and no time to think of other things.

1 comment:

  1. If your math is on the level you can praise of and that you got firm grasp of memory, then only you pray. No men except for geniuses could improve in such a short time!!

    ReplyDelete