Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Last day-kmph-

Last minute decision!
I went back to my home today!
About 7a.m, my mum phoned and told me that she was going to fetch me. Actually, the blood test need a long period of time, so my parents decided to take me back today.
Then, i informed my classmates and some of my kelantanese friends and also my roommates. Without their accompany, who am i?
Honestly, i quite miss the life in Pahang Matriculation College. I got lots of new friends and also some old friends, before this, maybe we were strangers to each others, but after 3 weeks, we might know a little bit about each others.
For me, the words or phrase that i always use is
"Friend is just a traveller in our life"

Best of luck to all of you!
I will try my best to remember all of you, short period of time is not mean that i can't remember all of you!
Thank for celebrating my birthday!
Best of luck!
Gambateh/

No comments:

Post a Comment