Wednesday, September 10, 2008

TOEFL >> Time to blog!

Now I'm in the computer lab. Toefl class.
Just now printed out my 2 humble essays!
I really dunno how to score better in SAT and Toefl.
Today i had done my SAT Practice Test 5. My critical reading is 360 only, not even exceeded half of 800. I feel sad and depressed. I believe i have tried my best but my English standard is still in the old path!
i really dunno what i should do now. Can someone guide me?
I study, study and study but there is still no improvement!
I want to improve and the most important task is i have to fly!
I don't want my family feel shamed when knowing that i have done badly in INTEC.
The first thing that made me depressed is i am placed into 9th class. This is personal view, i didn't blame anyone except myself. Why cant i improve my English?
I really frustrated when my friends asked me about my studies. i dunno how to reply them as they cant understand me because i am struggling and suffering now!

No comments:

Post a Comment