Wednesday, September 24, 2008

TOEFL >> Time to blog!

I have done my listening and reading practice test!
Haiz, quite boring.
Try to inculcate love here!
Hmm, 28/39-reading-terrible
25/34-listening-my ears are sucked...

Can i exceed the cut off point of JPA?
79/120

19 plus 19 is only 38.
You think i can get 41 fkr my other 2 sections?
Speaking- my worst english skills.
Writing- it depends on luck.

Yesterday i had done nth for the whole day.
Y?

I was sick.

Slept in the room...

Vitamins'failures.

Who are going to become doctor, pls don't give wrong medicine to your patients!

Tomorrow i got pre-calculus test, i need to do revision tonight.

i want score in test 1 bcs i got bad results in test 1~

94 and above is my target!

Gambateh!

No one can stop me from achieving my goals!

Oh ya, tomorrow also got oral communication test, i want to upgrade myself as i was the worst student in that subject. Speak confidently without nervous, is that easy? who can teach me the skill?

No comments:

Post a Comment