Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My personal view to my own blog!

Is that any purposes for creating blog?
Hmm, just to express my feelings!

70%-Feeling
20%-Nonsense
10%-Information

Actually,i just want to find a space to express all my feelings and the most important thing is to relieve my tension.

My blog is for no one, is just for me!

Recently, the stress is overwhelming me!

I hope that this particular force will continue control my life as i need it to work harder..

SAT is looming large, i realize it but ignore to look upon it!

My target for SAT is over 1200...

But is that possible?

I know to get above 1300 seems impossible as my critical reading is totally sucked!

I want to be as clever as the austinians, in term of english subjects!

I want to maintain or improve my pre-calculus mark, i quite proud with myself, in term of non-esl subjects!

English seems more important now, so let me improve it!

May God bless me?

Sure, he or she would if he or she existed!

oh ya, forget to say congratulation to myself as i passed the cut-off point set by jpa, of course, not over 3.5! i meant for actp, above 2.75!
I got 3.00!

Okay, these are my marks for mid term

1A---THEOLOGY, others B(B+,B,B-) except READING!

No comments:

Post a Comment