Friday, December 5, 2008

What i need to do......

1st, tmr will be danell lee concert at SRJK(C) Yuk Cheng! His concert preparation is driving me crazy! I have no art sense! Ribbon cutting ceremony--i am the "boss". Haiz, what to do? Today, 2p.m, i will be there to prepare those things. Come on, making something out of a ribbon only, it is an "easy" task!

 I CAN DO IT!!!

okay, 2nd, i am going to 7 days camp which is organised by YMM perak!
I hope that i will talk about the camp after i come back, maybe i can't update my blog during 6th dec till 13th dec 2008. 

Surely, "I CAN'T"

3rd, after the camp, i don't want to join any activities, i want study for my SAT II, i should not take holiday for granted! I must prepare myself for next semester.

After attending that camp, i want to resist myself from any social activities!

Next year is the year to HAPPY again!

THIS IS MY PROMISE!


4th, there are no free thing in this world! I need to sacrifice in order to have good and bright future! No more movies, no more movies, no more social activities, there are only books to read! Okay? Yes, i must! Please, i must!
May the omnipotent God bless me!

Sure, SHE/HE/IT/THEY will!

Last but not least.................

For CNY, my mum said that she will give us(my bother and me) RM 400 respectively to buy our new clothes! Is that enough? I dunno bcs i haven't tried to buy my CNY clothes by myself!

That's all.

Tomorrow, 10p.m, i am going to leave to Gopeng, Perak for the camp!

No comments:

Post a Comment