Saturday, April 10, 2010

moody-it isn't my fault. i'm sorry.

yea, i am emo these few days.
frankly speaking, i also dunno the specific reasons.
yea, i admit i feel sad before i didn't do well for my c++ test 2. i realized i wrote the program wrongly. that's my stupid mistake.
yea, i admit i feel tension that final is approaching.
yea, i admit i feel "unhappy" with my c++ game.
but all those things are normal things. should not have affected my mood.

10 more days, i will go back to TM. but, i am not that happy.

i have 2 more presentation to do. C++ game and Empirical Report.

Assignment-C++ game, Empirical Report, CTES which due next week.

3 final subjects-CTES, physics, C++..

less than 10 days to study. tension!

Nothing much can i do when i'm moody. don't feel like doing anything.

i have to admit that my mind is thinking about life after intec which i shouldn't think right now.
frankly speaking, i think the reason why i'm so emo not because of stuffs in intec, isn't hectic actually. but because stuffs after intec.

i'm sorry, friends if my moody-ness brings some effects to u guys...

gambateh for the final week of this spring sem.

26-30 april, btn!

No comments:

Post a Comment