Saturday, November 22, 2008

29 June 2008---First Day i stepped into Shah Alam

Shah Alam--A city of "nothing"
Linking to other cities!
KTM, Mini Buses, Rapid KL...etc..
Food
Section 18, where i am staying, has nothing to eat--just the Indians' food.
Pak Li is my most favorite dining paradise!
Secondly, fast-food restaurants would be my second choice..
Mcd, KFC, Secret Recipe, Chicken Rice Shop, etc..
Drink--really need to take care of this facet--usually i would buy mineral water from shopping centres..
Giant, mydin---
mydin is the nearest!
Dobi! RM3.00 per week.. sometime twice per week!
Friends--not as many as before....
Relationship--I didn't argue with others, others didn't care about my existence.
I am in my path, you are in your coverage area.
We didn't have any linking way!
Sports, chess, as i said before, disappointed!
Academic, so far so-so.
SAT reasoning test--2 sections okay, writing--should i throw it into a rubbish bin?
SAT II, i am preparing--aim for full mark~can i achieve it?
TOEFL, another dying test!
Come on, i can do it!
Next year, i want to become an active and fluent speaker.
I didn't want to be passive anymore.
Oral communication---i want to achieve at least A-.
First thing i need to do is encounter my nervous!
I should face it without any tension, pls, voice, come out spontaneously~
ENGLISH ENGLISH ENGLISH
I should love you since i was a child!

No comments:

Post a Comment